Safety & Setup
To help make sure your event is a success, we have provided you with a pre-setup checklist. It will help to ensure everything goes smoothly the day
of your event. Click here for a printer friendly list.
- Plan a spot in a flat area (approximately 20' X 20' for bouncers that are 15' X 15') away from your house and obstructions. Grassy areas are
preferable. A minimum of 4 feet clearance on all sides must be observed at all times.
Note: Let us know in advance if setup is to be done on concrete.
- Remove all sharp objects, toys, twigs, rocks, and clean ALL dog piles from the area, inflatables will NOT be setup in unsanitary conditions.
- Inflatables need an electrical source within 75 feet; generators are available for an extra charge.
- Be sure to turn off all sprinklers, including underground sprinklers. Please don't water your lawn 24 hours prior to the set up time.
- All unnecessary electric wires and cables should be kept away from the inflatable.
- Adult supervision is required at all times for all children.
- Keep all party candies and party toys such as silly string and other toys away from inflatable. Silly String will cause permanent damages to the inflatable.
- Provide water for thirsty bouncers to drink outside of the inflatable.
- Plan a food, drink, and snack area a safe distance away from the inflatable.
- Be sure there is enough overhead clearance from trees, wires, or any other obstructions. (see product description for height requirements)
- All overnight rentals must be in a secured area.
- All orders must be confirmed before delivery date.
- All orders that cannot be confirm before delivery date will be cancelled.